Share Industry Knowledge
Exchange participants meet with architects, attorneys, nonprofits, neighborhood associations, parent-teacher organizations, and small, medium, and multi-national businesses. They are eager to hear how innovative ideas can translate into actual change within communities.
And, professional hosts get a boost in visibility through local media outreach and within our national partner networks, Global Ties U.S. and U.S. Department of State.
Host a Meeting
- Informal, off-the-record discussion of your organization’s work, current projects, and/or industry practices
- Approximately 90 minutes
- Flexible format – introduction or brief presentation followed by Q&A session
- Flexible location – meetings can take place in your office, on a site visit, as a tour, or just about anywhere
- Groups range in size from 1 to 25 visitors
- Meetings are conducted in English; interpreters provided as needed
- Opportunity to ask questions of the visitors!
Host a Workshop
- In-depth training focused on communications, action planning, advocacy, or other leadership skills
- Approximately 2 – 4 hours
Here in Minnesota, there are many stories of lasting partnerships developed through professional meetings and workshops. Become a professional host and share your knowledge and industry expertise.
Become a Member
Stay connected to Global Minnesota long after our visitors leave. Join our strong individual and organization member network.