Hear from local and international professionals as they discuss their work to end human trafficking. Featuring an alumna of the U.S. Department of State’s International Visitor Leadership Program, the panel addresses how trafficking is fought across sectors, highlights best practices for collaborating organizations, and provides insight into successful partnerships among government and law enforcement officials, legislators, journalists, and representatives from human rights organizations.
- Imran Ali, Assistant Criminal Division Chief, Washington County
- Ágnes De Coll, Head of Anti-Trafficking Department, Hungarian Baptist Aid (International Visitor Leadership Program alumna)
- Paul Kroshus, Detective, Woodbury Police Department
- Aimee Schroeder, Crime Analyst, Washington County
- Moderator: Kelly Gage, Senior Philanthropic Advisor, Nomi Network